Keep in mind that we will only process your sensitive data, as long as it is provided by you and we have your unequivocal consent.
In the treatment of protected data, the following principles are followed:
Legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request only the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The data controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the data controller will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Duties of Merino & Asociados SAS in the processing of your data
In accordance with the provisions of article 17 of Law 1581/2012, Merino & Asociados SAS undertakes to:
- Guarantee the Holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data.
- Request and keep, under the conditions provided in the aforementioned law, a copy of the respective authorization granted by the Holder.
- Duly inform the Holder about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted.
- Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- Guarantee that the information provided to the Treatment Manager is true, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable.
- Update the information, communicating in a timely manner to the Person in Charge of the Treatment, all the news regarding the data that you have previously provided and adopt the other necessary measures so that the information provided to it is kept up to date.
- Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate what is pertinent to the Treatment Manager.
- Provide the Person in Charge of Treatment, as the case may be, only data whose Treatment is previously authorized in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law.
- Require the Treatment Manager at all times to respect the security and privacy conditions of the Holder’s information.
- Process queries and claims formulated in the terms indicated in the aforementioned law.
- Adopt an internal manual of policies and procedures to guarantee proper compliance with the aforementioned law and, in particular, for dealing with queries and claims.
- Inform the Person in Charge of Treatment when certain information is under discussion by the Owner, once the claim has been filed and the respective procedure has not been completed.
- Inform at the request of the Owner about the use given to their data.
- Inform the data protection authority when there are violations of the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the Holders’ information.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce”.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
The Personal Data submitted to Treatment must be truthful, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable. The SIC will maintain the information under these characteristics as long as the owner promptly reports its developments.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep a record of users, of orders, if applicable, and to improve our products and services. Periodic emails may be sent through our site with special offers, new products/services and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled at any time.
Personal Data will only be Processed by the staff of Merino & Asociados SAS who have permission to do so, or those who, within their functions, are in charge of carrying out such activities or by the Managers.
All Personal Data that is not Public Data will be treated by Merino & Asociados SAS as confidential, even when the contractual relationship or the link between the Owner of the Personal Data and Merino & Asociados SAS has ended or has not materialized. At the termination of said link, such Personal Data must continue to be Treated in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Merino & Asociados SAS will not make Personal Data available for access through the Internet or other mass media, unless it is public information or technical measures are established to control access and restrict it only to persons authorized by law or by the owner.
At the request of the Holder and when he has no legal or contractual duty to remain in the databases of Merino & Asociados SAS, the Personal Data must be eliminated.
Merino & Asociados SAS apply the maximum rigor possible in the application of information processing policies when it comes to the use of personal data of children and adolescents, ensuring the protection of their fundamental rights.
Merino & Asociados SAS may exchange Personal Data information with government or public authorities such as administrative authorities, tax authorities, investigative bodies and judicial authorities, when they request it in the exercise of their functions.
Merino & Asociados SAS is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. The Personal Data subject to treatment must be handled providing for it all the human and technical measures for its protection, providing the security that it cannot be copied, adulterated, deleted, consulted or in any way used without authorization or for fraudulent use. .
When any of the tasks of processing Personal Data by the Servers, contractors or Persons in Charge of the treatment ends, and even after the end of their link or contractual relationship with Merino & Asociados SAS, they are obliged to keep the information reserved in accordance with current regulations on the matter.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of the ID or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Merino & Asociados SAS informs you that you have the right to:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of the Treatment Managers or Treatment Managers. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, misleading data, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted to the Data Controller except when expressly excepted as a requirement for the Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of the aforementioned law.
- Be informed by the Treatment Manager or the Treatment Manager, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data.
- Submit complaints to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of the aforementioned law and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it.
- Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected in the Treatment. The revocation and/or suppression will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the Treatment the Responsible or Person in Charge has incurred in conduct contrary to the law and the Constitution.
- Free access to your personal data that has been processed.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Data Controller and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the files of the Data Controller .
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of the citizenship card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC), if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates current legislation.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website. recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on your website.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Merino & Asociados SAS reserves the right to change the terms of this Data Processing Policy at any time to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.